+Follow MeDashboard
FacebookTwitter
AmalinaaHusnaa
HellooHaii ♥

Assalamualaikum, Im Amalina Husna as known as Amal. Thanks fr view my cute blog . Please be nice here . Dont forget to click the cute little stars below . Enjoy people ! :D

Back to entry
Meet the owner
Exchange links
Girlfriends



Credits

Template is 100% made by PiKevin.
All rights reserved ® AmalinaaHusnaa 2012.
Credits ; 1 3 4 5


Stuffs


Haa, meh follow meh :D


Arramilina . Hihii
Saturday 28 July 2012 ϟ Saturday, July 28, 2012 ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Assalamualaikum people.
Happy Ramadhan :P
Yeahhh long time no see, at last I meet jugak Arra. Sumpah rinduuu sangat. Semalam kitorang berbuka sama sama dekat Mid . 
After raya we will meet Milin. I cant wait fr that. Hangout together until night, sleeping together the trio of us at UIA. Ahaha. I wish all we have plan will be going good. InsyaAllah :D



This is my bff in UIA ler, Aleeya Diana. Ahaa she is so crazy !








Thats all from me. Take care


AmalinaHusna